Sunday, January 8, 2012

..speechless..

Although you may not love me, although you may not care. 

If you shall ever need me, you know that I'll be there. 

Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free, but 

when your heart is broken, you can always lean on me. I'll 

never stop loving you, I know because I tried. All the oceans 

in the world, can't hold the tears I've cried.




Now thanks to you...I'm scared to fall in love again. 

First of all, you broke my heart when I expected you to be the 

last one to do it. And now I'm left with my heart broken and in 

pieces and you don't even bother to notice. It's sad because 

all along I thought you knew me better than everyone 

else....but now I am starting to wonder if you even knew me 

at all.










No comments:

Post a Comment